Hide files in your android device without any app or also here is not any difficult method, it is very simple to hide your files in your android device.Futuredeveloper2 sharing a new tweak by using you can hide your files which you want to hide and didn’t seen it in public, if you also do not want to share your secrets with others then you can go ahead and read that post and steps to hide your files in android device.
No need to download any third party app, I’m going to discuss the easiest way to hide folders or files in android. You may need to hide folders because of your nasty cousin or because of ultra-personal stuffs (you know what I mean). And the best part about the process is that you don’t need any third party app. Sounds interesting, no? So alright let the mission begin.
Stuffs You’re Going to Need:
1- A working android device.
2- A File Manager (default).
3- Few fingers to work with.
4- A Goat (optional).
Ok let’s do it
1. First of all switch on your phone and unlock it (just kidding).
2. Now open your file manager.
For this tutorial, I’m using the default file manager of my Galaxy Y
(don’t laugh, old is gold).
3. Next go to your file manager settings and look for the term, Show
4. And enable/mark it.
5. Then save your settings.
6. Now rename the existing folder you want to hide or create a new
7. I’m going to hide a pre-created folder name futuredeveloper2.
8. While renaming the folder just add an extra dot (.) right before all
the characters. And save it e.g. ( .New Folder )
9. After that go to the file manager settings again and
disable/unmark Show Hidden Files/Folders option.
10. You’re all done.
11. The files at the folder will not be viewable at Gallery.
12. Now you don’t need to think twice before giving you is handheld
to your nasty cousin (only if he/she’s not reading this post on
our page at the same time).
13. But remember, the folder will be noticeable on a computer